- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- Optional: grass-fed cheese
- Turn on broiler to preheat.
- After trimming excess fat from chicken, place each chicken breast in a plastic bag and pound them with a meat tenderizer/hammer until they’re approximately 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick.
- Coat both sides of flattened chicken breasts with olive oil. Thoroughly mix all spices in a small bowl and sprinkle spice mixture over chicken breasts.
- Place the seasoned chicken breasts in a single layer onto cookie sheets, broil for three minutes, then flip and broil the other sides for an additional two-and-a-half to three minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from oven.
- Set oven to bake and preheat to 350 degrees. Spread 2 tablespoons pasta sauce over each chicken breast and add toppings of choice. Bake 10 to 15 minutes until toppings achieve desired crispiness.
Serves 6 (per serving): 446 calories; 67 grams protein; 9 grams carbs; 13 grams fat